Constellation, an Exelon Company, is a leading competitive energy company serving over 2.5 million residential and business customers across the United States. This includes Two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies.
Constellation specializes in integrated energy solutions from electricity, natural gas and renewable energy supply to energy efficiency and distributed energy solutions. This creates a one-stop-shop for your personal or business energy needs.
They are also committed to making a lasting positive impact in the communities it serves. They donated $4 million to local charities and logged over 45,000 employee volunteer hours in 2019.
- HEADQUARTERS – Baltimore, MD
- FOUNDED – 1999
- ENERGY OPTIONS – Electricity, Natural Gas, Home Protection and Business Electricity Plans. Smart Home Automation & Security Systems
Constellation Electricity Rates
Constellation offers the following types of electric service to residential customers in areas with Energy Choice.
- Low Fixed-Rate Electricity Plans: 6, 12, 30 and 36-month plans
- Electricity Plans with Bundles: Plans that include smart home systems and A/C protection plans
- 100% Renewable Plans: Plans that support green power and offset energy usage with 100% renewable energy sources
How to Compare Electricity Rates
Comparing electricity rates from Constellation is easy in the ElectricityRates.com Marketplace. Follow this simple three-step process:
- Enter your ZIP Code – Enter your zip code to see providers and rates in your area.
- Compare electricity providers and plans – Compare rates, plan length, renewable options and more.
- Switch electricity providers – After finding the right plan, select it, fill out the necessary information, and switch.
Switching is safe and secure. After you sign-up, your chosen provider will take over within 1-2 billing cycles.
Why Choose Constellation?
Constellation is committed to maintaining high levels of customer service, competitive pricing, and working with and within their local communities to help those in need.
Choosing Constellation as your electricity or natural gas provider offers you:
- Timely, personal responses to any and all of your questions
- Continuous feedback for added value to Constellation’s products and services
- A user-friendly online experience
- Competitive pricing and various payment options
They regularly partner with groups such as Habitat for Humanity to implement affordable energy options and offer various educational grants.
Residential Energy Service Areas
Constellation serves residential customers with Energy Choice in the following states.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
Constellation offers renewable energy solutions and plans to residents with Energy Choice. When you sign up for a 100% renewable energy plan, your electricity usage is offset with Renewable Energy Credits (REC’s). These support the generation of green power and ensure that more renewable energy enters the electricity grid.
Natural Gas Rates
Constellation offers low fixed-rate natural gas plans so that you can lock in your rate. This benefits customers who want to avoid surprises when the gas bill comes. Natural gas service is available for residents with gas choice in 15 states.
Business Electricity Options
Constellation offers fixed-rate and variable-rate electricity plans for small businesses and commercial businesses. For more information about business electricity, visit the business electricity page and fill out the form. You’ll receive a customized quote at no obligation.
Constellation Contact Information
- Official Website
- New Service Sign-Up & Customer Support Number: 855-798-0821
- My Constellation – Account Login & Bill Pay
Note: If you’re experiencing an electricity outage, contact your local utility company and not Constellation.