Offering Great Texas Rates that Support Texas Communities
Serving Texans with the power to choose since 2012, 4Change Energy prides itself on offering simple, low-cost electricity and being a steward in their community. Their mission is to be an agent of change and re-invest their profits into causes close to the heart of many Texans including Heroes for Children, American Cancer Society, American Red Cross and Feeding Texas.
4Change Energy Electricity Plans
4Change Energy offers both fixed-rate and variable-rate electricity plans at competitive prices. Here are some of the main 4Change Energy plans available to Texans:
- Maxx Saver 12 – A fixed-rate plan with a $90 usage bill credit after you hit 1,000 kWh of consumption that month. The contract length for this plan is 12 months.
- Charitable Saver 6 – A fixed-rate plan with a $20 usage bill credit after you hit 1,000 kWh of electricity consumption in a month. The energy rate for this plan is lower than the Maxx Saver plan. The contract length for this plan is 6 months.
- Charitable Saver 12 – A fixed-rate plan with a $20 usage bill credit after you hit 1,000 kWh of electricity consumption in a month. The energy rate for this plan is lower than the Maxx Saver plan. The contract length for this plan is 12 months.
- Charitable Saver 24 – A fixed-rate plan with a $20 usage bill credit after you hit 1,000 kWh of electricity consumption in a month. The energy rate for this plan is lower than the Maxx Saver plan. The contract length for this plan is 24 months.
- Free Energy 12 – This unique plan does not have an energy charge between 500 kWh and 1,000 kWh of energy consumption. It also has a $25 usage bill credit once you hit 1,000 kWh. The contract length for this plan is 12 months.
Plan availability and rates are subject to change and depends on location. Each of these plans also has an early termination fee if you cancel before your contract is over. The early termination fee is $20 for each month you have left in your contract.
4Change Energy Renewable Energy Plans
4Change Energy also has a selection of renewable energy plans, With renewable energy plans, the money you spend on your electricity supply supports renewable energy generators. To learn more, check out ElectricityRates.com’s post on renewable energy plans in Texas.
Texas Community Impact
Since the company’s founding in 2012, its focus has been on charity. Every year, a portion of 4Change’s profits are split between its four partner charities.
- The American Cancer Society – The American Cancer Society makes significant investments in cancer research and provides information to those battling cancer.
- Heroes For Children – Provides financial assistance to families in Texas with children battling cancer.
- American Red Cross – Helps with disaster relief and operates lifesaving blood drives.
- Feeding Texas – Fights hunger in Texas by providing meals and resources to those in need. Feeding Texas is the largest hunger-relief organization in Texas.
4Change Energy Provider Score and Customer Ratings
4Change has a 4 out of 5 Provider Score rating and is an excellent choice for Texas residents with the power to choose their electricity provider. Here is an overview of how 4Change received their excellent rating.
Great Selection Of Plans
4Change Energy has a solid selection of fixed-rate plans at varying contract lengths. On top of this, you can turn any of 4Change Energy’s plans into renewable energy plans for a flat fee at the end of every month.
Great Customer Reviews and Reliability
Based on well over 2,000 reviews, 4Change Energy averages a review score of 3.9 stars out of 5. Many reviews mention the detailed data they receive about their electricity usage from the company and also highlight 4Change Energy’s customer service. 4Change Energy is also named one of the top 10 Most Trusted Texas Electricity Providers and boasts lower than average Texas PUCT Complaint Scores.
Local Community Impact in Texas
With the company donating 4% of its profits to charities in the Texas community, 4Change stands out from the pack of Texas electricity companies as one of the most charitable.
How To Compare Texas Electricity Providers and Plans
If you’re debating which Texas electricity provider and plan is best for you, it’s best to use a comparison website like ElectricityRates.com. Here, you can compare great Texas electricity rates from leading providers and sign-up in minutes through a simple and secure process. To start comparing in seconds, enter your ZIP Code at the top of this page.