As one of the first companies to jump into the Texas Energy Choice market, TriEagle Energy has been a well-respected leader in theTexas retail energy industryfor almost 20 years.
TriEagle's focus is to deliver electric cost savings, instill trust by understanding its customer's energy needs and provide tailored solutions for them. With tools such as weekly reports that help you track electricity usage, to programs like SMART plans that can help you save money, TriEagle Energy ensures that you'll have what you need to take control of your energy bill.
Current TriEagle Rates
|Provider||Plan Name||Length||Rate Per kWh|
At 1000kWh avg. usage
Sure Value 36
Sure Value 24
Green Eagle 36
|Plan||Rate Per kWh|
At 1000kWh avg. usage
Sure Value 36
Sure Value 24
Green Eagle 36
- 100% Renewable Sources
- Low Fixed-Rate Plans Choose between 12-, 24- and 36-month plans without supply rate fluctuations for the duration of your contract.
- Renewable Energy Plans These TriEagle offerings have the same term length options as the low fixed-rate plans, but are sourced with 100% renewable energy.
- SMART Energy Plans Optimizing your home's energy efficiency has never been easier with these plans by TriEagle. Upon sign-up, a TriEagle customer under this plan will receive a smart thermostat and home optimization recommendations based on historical thermostat data.
TriEagle Energy Reviews & Ratings
TriEagle Provider Score: 4.06
Earning a score of 4.06/5, TriEagle Energy has one of the highest Provider Score ratings of all providers on ElectricityRates.com.
Product Offering & Innovation: 3.83/5
TriEagle Energy offers straightforward fixed-rate electricity plans at competitive rates, with some of those plans being sourced from 100% renewable energy. Combine this with its Smart Energy Plans that bundle a smart Wi-Fi thermostat, and you have a great selection of electricity plans to choose from.
Customer Support: 5/5
Customers can contact TriEagle with any questions they may have through either online chat or through their call center. Customers can also easily pay their bills online through its website.
Business History & Outreach: 5/5
TriEagle Energy has almost two decades of experience in the industry and brings great service to the table.
Customer Ratings: 3.24/5
For an electricity provider, TriEagle Energy has great customer ratings with an average of 3.24/5 stars over 921 customer reviews collected from multiple sites. It also has a great net promoter score of 45, which is a rating of how likely their customers are to recommend them.
Why Choose TriEagle Energy?
TriEagle Energy is a low-cost and high-value provider that continuously strives to be more efficient and effective through vigorously monitoring their costs, creating innovative processes, and delivering competitively priced energy.
- Simple, low rates with no hidden fees
- Free weekly usage reports
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Online and mobile bill pay options
- Waived electricity deposits for senior citizens and veterans
Comparing Electricity Rates In Texas
Texas has a unique Energy Choice market, so it's important to go over the steps all Texans should take before enrolling with any electricity provider.
- Understand Your Electricity Usage – Check it beforehand to compare it to the other plans available. Since your effective electricity rate is dependent on your usage, it's important to find a plan that matches your needs and usage level.
- Enter Your ZIP Code & Compare –Use the Rate Comparison Tool above and enter your ZIP Code to compare great rates in your area from leading providers instantly. Texans can also use ElectricityRates.com's rate assistant Tiler to help find the plan that will save you the most at their usage.
- Switch & Save –Once you've found the best electricity plan for you, fill out all of the necessary information and make the switch. This process is free, safe and secure on ElectricityRates.com, and only takes a few minutes.
Renewable Energy Plans
With TriEagle, you have the option to switch to a 100% renewable, competitively-priced energy plan and have a positive impact on the environment.
Renewable electricity providers like TriEagle use your electricity supply payment toward renewable energy certificates (or RECs) on your behalf, letting electricity providers and utilities offset their customer's energy usage by purchasing renewable energy production of solar, wind, hydropower or other green energy sources.
If you choose to switch to a renewable energy plan, no equipment installation, meter change or outside billing is required. Once you enroll, the money you spend on electricity will start to support renewable generation.
Does TriEagle Energy Have No Deposit Options?
In Texas, TriEagle does not require a security deposit as long as you have a solid credit score. If your credit score is low, TriEagle may require a deposit. If this is the case, you have a few options.
- Pay The Deposit – You will receive the deposit back with interest at the end of your plan as long as you pay your bills.
- Prove Satisfactory Credit – There are a few ways that you can prove satisfactory credit and not have to pay a deposit.
- Contact TriEagle Energy – While not a guarantee, some providers may split deposit payments or offer assistance programs to those who qualify such as low-income residents or active duty military.
TriEagle Early Termination Fees
For most TriEagle plans there is a cancellation fee if you end your contract before the specified term length. You can see what this fee is by looking at the plan's Electricity Facts Label (EFL) in Texas, or by looking at the terms and conditions of the plan in other states.
With ElectricityRates.com, you can find any early termination fees in the plan details section under any plan.
TriEagle For Business Customers
TriEagle provides businesses with tailored plans designed with their needs in mind. This includes plans with renewable energy, and other customized options to help commercial customers achieve maximum savings for their business.
- Phone Number: 888-564-7786
- Official Website
- TriEagle Account Login and Bill Pay
- Customer Service Information
Ready to compare great rates from leading providers? Enter your ZIP Code in the Rate Comparison Tool at the top of the page.
TriEagle Energy FAQs
- Is TriEagle Energy a good company?
TriEagle earned a Provider Score of 4.51 out of 5, which is one of the highest Provider Score ratings on ElectricityRates.com. This is based on great customer service, strong customer reviews and great product offerings.
- Is TriEagle Energy cheap?
TriEagle offers affordable, fixed-rate plans with no hidden fees that can be tailored to your needs.
- How do you pay your TriEagle Energy Bill?
TriEagle Energy offers an online bill payment option. Simply log in or register for an online account to pay your electric bill.
- What type of TriEagle Energy plans are featured on ElectricityRates.com?
TriEagle offers basic low fixed-rate plans, fixed-rate renewable plans, as well as SMART plans which include a smart thermostat to optimize your home energy usage on ElectricityRates.com.
- Where is TriEagle Energy’s service area?
TriEagle Energy supplies electricity to residents and businesses in Texas.