Did you know Texas residents can save BIG by participating in incentive programs offered by their utility provider?
Certain utility providers offer these programs to achieve a cost-effective reduction of energy consumption by installing energy efficiency measures or services. Examples include insulation, LED light bulbs, and home weatherization. It saves energy and money for you and your utility.
AEP Texas Energy Savings Program offers a variety of incentives to residential customers that help reduce their energy costs. On top of rebates and discounted rates, the Energy Savings Program also provides coaching services and promotional materials to help homeowners understand how best to use your energy efficiently.
The Energy Savings Program not only benefits you, but also benefits AEP Texas Energy. By reducing customer energy consumption, AEP Texas Energy can reduce its peak demand charges, resulting in lower overall energy costs for all customers.
Here is a list and overview of AEP incentive programs available to Texas residents:
- CoolSaverSM A/C Tune-Up Program – update your cooling system to save. You’ll thank us in the summer.
- Hard-to-Reach Standard Offer Program – for Texans facing financial hardships and need a hand.
- High-Performance New Homes Program – homes designed with the highest energy standards use far less energy than standard homes. Get your house high-performance certified.
- Residential Standard Offer Program – learn more about the standard savings incentives open to homeowners.
- SMART SourceSM Solar PV Program – Texans can get tens of thousands in cash incentives when installing solar panels or participating in other solar programs.
- Targeted Low-Income Program – to help AEP Texas customers reduce energy expenditures effectively for AEP’s low-income customers.
AEP Energy Savings Programs are designed to benefit Texas homeowners in an easy, cost-effective way.
Save money and energy with AEP Energy Savings programs today!