Bordering Philadelphia, Upper Darby Township is filled to the brim with a rich history and an amazing art scene. It’s home to the Tower Theatre, has a diverse restaurant selection and hosts some of the oldest youth theatre programs.
On top of all this, Upper Darby residents have Energy Choice. This gives you the opportunity to choose your electricity provider and save on your electric bill. Enter your ZIP code above to compare Upper Darby electricity rates, switch providers and realize potential savings on your energy costs.
Get The Best Upper Darby Electricity Rates
PECO serves the Upper Darby area. Check out some of the best plans available below:
For all rates in your area, enter your ZIP Code at the top of the page.
How to Compare Upper Darby Electricity Rates
ElectricityRates.com makes it simple to find the best electricity plan for you. To compare the best Upper Darby electricity plans and switch to a new provider, follow this simple three-step process.
- Enter your ZIP Code – To see providers and plans in Upper Darby.
- Compare electricity providers – Compare plans by looking at each plan’s electricity supply rate and length.
- Switch electricity providers – After finding the best plan for you, select it, fill out the necessary info and switch.
After that, your new provider will take care of the rest. Your new plan will take over within one to two billing cycles. There are no interruptions in service when you switch. PECO will continue to deliver your electricity and bill you. The only thing that changes is your electricity supply.
How To Find The Best Upper Darby Electricity Plan For You
Consider the following when switching providers in Upper Darby:
- Electricity Supply Rate – Use your electricity supply rate to compare electricity plans. This rate is the cost of your electricity supply by the kilowatt-hour. Your electricity bill lists your current electricity supply rate.
- Electricity Plan Type – To save you as much as possible, ElectricityRates.com offers fixed-rate plans. Among these plans, there are plans with green energy and plans with other incentives (like smart home systems).
- Electricity Plan Length – The plan length shows how long your rate is locked in. Electricity plans can be as long as 3 years or as short as 6 months.
Upper Darby Energy Choice
Upper Darby residents gained Energy Choice when Pennsylvania deregulated its electricity market in 1996. After deregulation, you didn’t have to supply your electricity from your local utility. This forced electricity providers to compete on things like price.
This also gave Upper Darby electricity consumers more say in their electricity. If they wanted, they can pick a plan with renewable energy. They could also lock in a low electricity rate for years. This would protect them from rate hikes and helps them save on their electric bill.
Upper Darby Electricity Providers
There are 100+ Pennsylvania electricity providers to choose from. They range from providers that specialize in green energy like Verde Energy, to providers that have a wide range of options like Constellation.
However, for some Upper Darby residents, the amount of choice is overwhelming. With so many options, how can you be sure you pick the right provider and plan?
ElectricityRates.com eliminates the guesswork by only bringing you great rates from leading providers. In other words, when you switch on ElectricityRates.com, you can rest assured you won’t get stuck in a bad electricity contract.
Upper Darby Business Electricity Rates
If you’re not taking advantage of Energy Choice as an Upper Darby business owner, you may be leaving money on the table. Businesses use much more electricity than households. Because of this, they can qualify for extremely low electricity rates.
With the help of an ElectricityRates.com energy advisor, you can get an electricity plan designed for your business. That could include customized rates, energy bill optimization and more!
To get started, complete the business quote request form on the business electricity rates page.
Looking for more information about Energy Choice? Visit our comprehensive page on Pennsylvania electricity rates.