Customers who are looking to change New Jersey electricity providers will need their Atlantic City Electric service number. See below for information on how to find your service number on your Atlantic City Electric bill.
Atlantic City Electric Bill Overview
To switch Atlantic City Electric (ACE) providers, customers only need their service number on their ACE bill:
- Service Number: Your 22 digit service number can be found at the top of your Atlantic City Electric invoice under “Details of your Electric Charges.”
Compare ACE Electricity Rates
Now that you have your 22 digit ACE service number, you can start comparing electricity rates and plans by entering your ZIP Code into our compare and switch tool, located at the top right of this page, and clicking search. You will then find the latest 2020 NJ electricity rates. providers and plans near you to choose from.
When you Compare ACE providers, some questions to ask yourself are:
- How much will you be saving over your current Atlantic City Electric supply rate?
- What contract length are you looking for?
- Are you looking for an ACE renewable electricity plan?
Lowering your Atlantic City Electric Bill
Once you have found the Atlantic City Electric provider that you want to switch to, click select and start entering your contact and account information. This is when you will need your ACE service number.
Your new provider will contact Atlantic City Electric directly about your switch. You will still get billed by ACE.
Typically it takes one to two billing cycles to see the change in your supply rate on your bill.
For any billing questions and emergencies, contact Atlantic City Electric directly.
Other ways to find your ACE Customer Information
Still having trouble finding your Atlantic City Electric Service? To get your customer information you can also:
- Log-in to your ACE account
- Call Atlantic City Electric directly at 800-642-3780
Check out our Atlantic City Electric utility page for more information.