Duquesne Light Bill
Duquesne Light Customers can Switch and Save!
As a resident of Pennsylvania and a Duquesne Light customer, you are able to switch off your utility to a lower electricity supply rate. Switch is 100% free and only takes a few minutes!
Here are the best rates available for Duquesne Light customers.
Duquesne Light Bill Information
To switch Duquesne Light electricity providers, you will only need your supplier agreement ID from your bill:
- Supplier Agreement ID: Your 10 digit supplier agreement ID can be found on the right side of your Duquesne Light bill.
Compare Duquesne Light Electricity Rates
Since you have your supplier agreement ID, enter your zip code in our compare and switch tool at the top right side of this page. You will then find many Pennsylvania electricity providers, rates and plans you can choose from for Duquesne Light.
When you are comparing electricity rates, take into consideration
- How your current Duquesne supply rate compares to what providers are offering
- The length of the Duquesne electric plan (usually the contract length is between six and 36 months)
- If you would like a plan that is 100% renewable
Lower your Duquesne Light Electric Bill
Once you have compared Duquesne Light electricity providers and have found an electricity provider that you would like to switch too, click select and enter your information. This is the point in which you will need your Duquesne Light supplier agreement ID.
When your enrollment is confirmed, your new electricity provider will contact Duquesne Light directly. Duquesne Light will still be your electric utility and bill you.
For any billing questions and emergencies, contact Duquesne Light directly.
Other Ways to find your Duquesne Light Information
If you can’t find your supplier agreement ID on your bill, you can also:
- Log in to your Duquesne Light Account
- Call Duquesne directly at 412-393-7100
For more information about Duquesne, go to our Duquesne Light utility page