Xoom Energy Information
- Company Headquarters- Huntersville, NC
- Company Founded- 2001
- Areas Served- PA, IL, NY, NJ, MD, OH, CT, CA, RI, MA, MI, ME, TX, VA
Xoom Energy Summary
Xoom Energy is an independent energy provider that provides natural gas and electricity services in 19 states and over 100 utility markets nationwide. As one of the fastest-growing energy providers in the US, Xoom Energy was listed on the Forbes Inc. 5000 list in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Xoom Energy prides itself on unparalleled products, a variety of energy plans, and world-class customer service. They also serve mid-market and large-market commercial energy customers.
Recently, Xoom Energy and the Corpus Christi Hooks, a minor league baseball team in the Texas League, announced a new partnership. The partnership will give Xoom Energy exposure around the Hooks’ stadium and media events. Xoom Energy also announced that they passed their 2017 food donation goal by donating more than 8,000lbs of food to Second Harvest Food Bank.
Xoom Energy Electricity Rates
Xoom Energy helps residential and commercial consumers take advantage of their choice in a retail energy provider in the 19 deregulated energy states they serve. Here are the types of plans Xoom Energy offers:
- Fixed-Rate Plans– Xoom Energy offers fixed-rate plans to lock in a rate for an extended period of time. These rates may be subject to an enrollment fee and/or early termination fee.
- Variable Rate Plans– Xoom Energy offers variable-rate plans without enrollment fees or early termination fees. However, rates are subject to change each month.
- Renewable Energy Plans– Xoom Energy offers a variety of renewable energy plans through subsidiaries. They have options for partially renewable or 100% renewable energy plans.