How to Get a New Energy Meter for Your Business
Need a new meter for your business premises? Or does you need to upgrade your energy meter due to capacity changes? No matter the size of your business, it is a given that utilizing technologies such as new meters gives your business the upper hand when it comes to strategic planning and utility management.
3 reasons your business needs a new meter installation
1. Your business has moved to new premises
If your business has recently moved to new premises, you may find that your new property doesn’t have a business energy meter, or that a previous gas and electricity meter has been disconnected. Even if there is an existing meter installed, it could be old, out-of-date, taking inaccurate readings and need to be replaced by a new energy meter.
2. You need a new energy supply
Perhaps your business didn’t need gas in the past, but you decide that it could be useful to start harnessing this form of energy. Having a new meter installed will help you manage your gas supply and usage.
3. Your needs have changed
Your business is expanding, along with your energy usage and needs. You may need an increased energy supply, which can be facilitated by a new meter installation.
How to get your new business meter installed fast
Your business energy broker can help with a new meter cost and take care of the commercial meter installation process.
It will help to have the following information on hand:
● Your postcode and address
● If you have one – your gas Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN)
● Your electricity Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) from your local network
Business energy meter installation for existing properties
You can also get a new meter if you need:
- A new gas meter
- A new gas supply
- A gas meter upgrade
- A new smart electricity meter
- Energy comparison and quotes
- Holistic energy management services
Why use a broker for meter solutions?
An energy broker can complete your new commercial meter installation effortlessly and cost-effectively, and can also provide energy supply contracts. Your dedicated account manager will walk you through the process as a single point of reference from initial inquiry to finalization.
● Get a free commercial meter installation.
● The broker will compare the best suppliers in your area.
● They will ensure that installing meters is a simple process.
● You’ll get your new business meter fast and without any hassle.
Getting a new energy meter can keep your business running efficiently. Consult a broker in your area to help you get the best supplier and installation.
Aaron is a content writer and organic marketer with extensive experience in the energy industry. He frequently writes for Power Target on Electricityrates.com and CompareElectricity.com.
Share this article:Business Electricity, business energy savings