Cirro Energy serves residential and business customers in deregulated areas of Texas. The company offers plans ranging from shorter to longer terms, 100% green energy, and select plans that offer free protection coverage for electronics and appliances in homes.
About Cirro Energy
Headquartered in Plano, Cirro Energy was established in 2001 as a retail electricity provider in deregulated areas of Texas. In just over a decade, the company has grown substantially and now supplies electricity to over 150,000 homes and businesses across the state.
In 2008, Cirro was purchased by Dominion, a Fortune 200 company serving over 5 million residential and business customers in 15 states. Dominion in one of the largest residential electricity providers in the U.S., and the financial backing allows Cirro Energy to purchase wholesale electricity more effectively and at a lower cost compared to many of its competitors.
In 2012 they were ranked ‘Better than Most’ in J.D. Power and Associates’ 2012 Texas Residential Retail Electric Provider Customer Service Satisfaction Survey. The company was the only company aside from Champion Energy Services to receive 5 stars in the Customer Service ranking.
Cirro Energy Electricity Services
Cirro Energy offers a variety of plans suitable for any customer. Fixed-rate plans are offered in 3 to 36 month terms, with low prices that will not change during the term of the contract.
Customers that choose a 12 month fixed-rate plan have the option to sign up for appliance protection – whereby Cirro Energy guarantees up to $1,000 in annual payment for appliance and electronic damages caused by electrical surges. A 12 month fixed-rate 100% wind energy plan is also available.
The Benefits of Choosing Cirro Energy:
Low Electricity Rates
- Due to its financial backing and its Dominion subsidiary status, Cirro Energy is able to purchase wholesale electric at lower prices than many competitors. The company is proud to share cost savings with its customers through low electric rates.
Excellent Customer Service and Bill Pay Options
- 24/7 customer service
- Access to online and mobile accounts
- No credit card fees to pay a bill
- Flexible auto-pay options
- Optional paperless billing
Innovative Products and Services
- Cirro Energy is constantly monitoring the Texas electricity market, ensuring that it is taking advantage of the most innovative products and services that can provide lower electric rates and other value-adding incentives to customers.
Sign Up With Cirro Energy
Use our FREE Compare & Switch tool on the right side of this page to find out who is an available provider in your area. Simply type your Zip Code into the box, select your utility, and view a list of reliable providers that are available in your area.